Make your website ADA compliant today!
We are a Web consulting agency with all necessary skills, expertise, and solutions to render your websites ADA compliant and Search Engine friendly.
Saves You Tens Of Thousand In Lawsuits!
. . . PLUS Gives Your Business A ‘Foot In The Door’ Into The $650B/Year ‘Untapped Disability Market’
Something is currently going on and it’ll only be a matter of time before it gets to you or your company!
Website owners are being targeted and sued for a law they are ignorant of . . .
It’s the ‘ADA’ act which requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
- An historic supreme court judgment last year caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in new york alone in 2018 . . .
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant. This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2020.
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
Note: The law provides no time for a company to take action before a lawsuit is filed, and it offers no real defense to a company after a lawsuit has been filed!
Avoid Legal Exposure
Failure to comply with Section 508 of the Department of Justice’s ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Standards for Accessible Design could expose your company to hefty fines, the risk of expensive criminal and civil litigation as well as a reputation for being unfriendly to the disabled.
Websites who do not meet WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards can be fined up to $50,000 for a first violation and $100,000 for a second, and even more for compensation of damages.
Businesses must accommodate those with disabilities in all their web content! Law Suits for non-ADA-compliance are on the rise, and unlike GDPR this needs no prior notification! There have been several cases that were just decided, and it is going to affect our whole industry, right now! Protect yourself and your business today.
Avoid Nasty and Costly Lawsuits That Suck Your Bank Accounts Dry
Profit From the $650 Billion Disabled Market With A Capital ‘B’
Rank Higher In The Search Engines With Less Effort . . .
If you ever thought that the blind, deaf and physically challenged don’t use the internet or shop online just like you do then you need to have a RE-THINK!
Having your website/web contents ADA compliant gives you an easy ‘Foot In The Door’ into this multi-billion dollar disability market!
But How Do You Get Your Website To Be ADA Compliant. Truth is, it’s not close to being easy
You’ll have to go through TONS AND TONS of assets HOPING that you’ll get everything compliant on your site.
And even if you take care of current items on your site, what about all the other pages, files, videos, audio files, and more that are lurking in the dark recesses of your server that you’ve forgotten about?
“To try and sort through each and every one of these items, making sure they are ADA compliant could take you weeks or even months!”
Not to mention that you need to make sure that you:
- Have training
- Have a web accessibility policy page
- Make a web accessibility statement
- Appoint an accessibility coordinator
- Hiring an independent consultant, (depending on how large your business is)
- Invite feedback
But We’ve Got You A Better Way . . .
we will help you get your websites and ALL your web contents ADA compliant in a flash . . .
- We’ve helped businesses and site owners like you for years and saved so many others from imminent lawsuits!
- We have the requisite skills and team players to get the job done.
- We have the experience too!
Let Us Bring Our Experience Into Play And Help You Get Your Website & Web Content ADA Compliant In A Flash . . .
Guess What . . . ADA is Great For SEO Too!
Becoming ADA compliant simply means making your site more accessible . . .
Did you know that having an accessible website is so important that Google gives it more relevance than one that isn’t accessible?
So by not having an accessible website for disabled people, you could be losing out on a ton of potential customers which means losing out on more potential revenue.